Get set to feel inspired by host, Clare Muscutt and her weekly inspiring guests, on the Women in CX Podcast. Listen-in as we share our career journeys, look back at the moments that shaped use and voice our opinions as loudly as we like, about all manner of subjects (including customer experience). Sit back and listen to the only female led, managed and produced podcast on the internet made for women, by women in customer experience.
Friday Jun 11, 2021
Friday Jun 11, 2021
Sarah Curran-Usher MBE joins Women in CX Founder and podcast host Clare Muscutt to discuss the evolution of retail customer experience from bricks-and-mortar to pure-play online stores over her 20 years working in the fashion industry. From the importance of getting the basics right to the opportunities presented by the latest data and technology advances, this podcast highlights what it takes to 'sell' CX to senior leaders by balancing the emotional and commercial aspects of CX initiatives, and vitally discusses the need for more women at board level who appreciate the balance required to support decisions that value people as much as numbers.
Tune in to hear more about:
- The moments that shaped Sarah's career
- How she embraced her 'disruptive' nature
- Using her different thinking to fuel success as an entrepreneur
- The highs and lows of starting, scaling, and selling her own business
- Becoming an 'entrepreneur in residence'
- The dangers of CX 'gimmicks'
- Acquisition vs retention in retail
- How to get C-suite onboard
- The differences in female leadership
- Balancing customer, brand, and commercial priorities
- Using behavioural customer data to drive better decisions
- Developing your own resilience
- Sarah's advice for women in CX
You can find out how to join the world's first online membership community for women interested in CX by visiting www.womenincx.community
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.